Wednesday, November 19, 2008

~ Little Rockstar ~

Olivia has become quite the little performer! I used to never be able to catch her singing or dancing on camera. As soon as I'd get it out she'd stop what she was doing because she was too interested in the camera itself! But Sunday her star potential came out and she belted out quite a performance for us!! I thought these were too cute not to share! (Remember to pause the music from the playlist on the right side of the page!)

3 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

Gina I'm so glad you found our blog! You guys are such a cute family! We need to get together soon and let Olivia and Carter become buds!

Quast Family said...

peak a boo, i found you. look how dang cute you guys are. so anyway, this is amanda!! i had no idea you had a blog. so i will now add you to mine, and add me to yours. i will see you in just a few weeks!!

LaNe aNd GiNa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.