Thursday, December 11, 2008

~ Finally Finished ~

A couple of weeks ago the carpet was finally laid in the cabin pretty much completing it!! We got to go up last weekend and spend our first night in the finished product of our (mostly Lane's) labors. I just have to say that Lane has put so much into this cabin. He worked full time at his business, planned a wedding and worked at the cabin 2-4 days every week this summer without complaining. I am so amazed at what a hard worker he is and what he has accomplished. The cabin is just beautiful and far exceeds any expectations I had. Congratulations honey!! You did it!!


Before we left, Lane played the guitar for me in front of the fireplace! I loved it!!

2 comments:

Quast Family said...

how beautiful. what a handyman!! you scored big girl.... see you soon!!

BreAna said...

that looks so wonderful. What an acommplishment. I am so happy for you guys.