Hi! We are the Jones family! We started dating September 15, 2007 and we were married September 27, 2008! We are busy but want our family and friends to stay posted on what we're up to. Enjoy and visit often!
I want real magic in my wands!!!
Let's play the quiet game. (10 secs later) This is hard!!
But I've been two long enough!!
I just had most funny dreams!!
The moon's almost melted!!
I wish I were young!!
Daddy, how bout you marry me!!
They were so happy, they were sad...and mad!!
Oohhh! That train made a mess!!
That's right ladies, my husband is cuter than yours!!
Our Love
"We know that we love each other from a time before the earth began, from a childhood before all the ages of being, we love each other from the womb of existence, as the stars would love one another if they knew of their splendor..." -Rilke and Benvenuta-
No comments:
Post a Comment