Thursday, March 11, 2010

Somebody's 4!!

So my sweet little toddler is no longer a toddler. She is a little girl now! Olivia turned 4 a couple weeks ago and I can't believe how fast she's growing up!! On her actual birthday we took her to eat at Texas Roadhouse where she likes to "watch people dance in the isles". She sat on the saddle with no stage fright at all. She loved having all the attention on her.




The Saturday after her birthday we had a great family and friend party for her! She is getting so big so fast!! I just love that sweet little girl!! (Please excuse the TV being on in the background. I turned it off but the adults kept turning it back on. Go figure....)




Happy Birthday Olivia!!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't believe that Olivia is 4! It seems like yesterday that you had her! She is sooo beautiful! Just like her cute Mommy! Looks like she had an amazing and well deserved bday! Miss you cutie!

BreAna said...

Happy Birthay Olivia! I am so glad you had such a wonderful day.