
We are now OFFICIALLY The Jones Family! We had a beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception in Lane's step dad's backyard. The weather was perfect and so was the day! It was also my birthday and Lane made a big deal of it that morning with cake and gifts! And surprised me later during the ring exchange in our ceremony with a gorgeous wedding band that I absolutely love! Thanks babe, it was my best birthday ever! We were lucky to celebrate this occasion with great family and great friends and appreciate all their help! I couldn't ask for better memories of our wedding! I love being Mrs. Jones!!




2 comments:
Congrats Guys! You two are such a cute couple & you three make a beautiful family! I've been checking almost everyday to see pics from your day! Looks gorgeous!
Keep in touch!
♥
Oh Gina, you can tell just how in love he with you in every picture! What a beautiful couple you are and I am sooo happy for you! You deserve the best and only the best! What an amazing photographer too! Your rings are gorgeous, your dress is sooo beautiful and you guys...priceless! Love you!
Post a Comment