Sunday, October 12, 2008

~ Honeymoon ~

We had the funnest time on our Honeymoon!! Lane booked us a 7 night Mexican Riviera cruise that stopped at Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. We spent our day in Cabo exploring the city. It was my first time in Mexico and Lane really showed me the ropes since he lived in Senora for two years. It was hot and humid but we had a great time. In Mazatlan we took a bus tour of the city, went to Senor Frogs and then played in the waves on the beach! The waves were huge! The biggest either of us had seen! And in Puerto Vallarta we went zip lining in the rain forest! there were 11-14 zip lines and then you had to repel down. Lane and I are both scared of heights but we had a blast!! We then ate at Happy Lobster and did some shopping. On the ship we took ballroom dance lesson, went to shows, shopped, danced at the club, and ate and slept - ALOT!! Every night our room attendant left us different towel animals that we thought were pretty funny! It was the best trip ever!!

2 comments:

BreAna said...

I am so glad that you guys had a great time. I am so happy for both of you guys that you found eachother. We are going to have to get together and do a double date sometime. (for lane's eye's only)... Lane I freakin love you new wife you did such a good job. I am so happy for you and know you made the right choice. She is wonderful.

Melanie Papworth said...

Hey, that's the same cruise we went on in feb before alan left!
glad you had fun!