Thursday, February 5, 2009

~ 100 Random Things ~

I am catching up on a tag from a couple of months ago that I didn't have the time to do then but wanted to do. So here it is!

100 Random Things about me that no one really cares about...

1. I believe everything happens for a reason.
2. I love, love, love ice cream. (Did I say I love ice cream?)
3. My last meal would be Santa Fe Alfredo from Callaway’s and either Cake Batter ice cream with Oreos from Cold Stone or a Cookie Dough shake from Charlie’s.
4. I can’t leave the house till the bed is made.
5. I have to have Burt’s Bees chapstick readily available to me at all times. I have them strategically placed around my house.
6. Shirts should always hang facing left.
7. Towels should always hang with the open folded end on the right.
8. My favorite TV show is Grey’s Anatomy.
9. My favorite movies are My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Dumb and Dumber.
10. I don’t have a favorite side of the bed to sleep on. I just have to sleep on whichever side is furthest from the door.
11. I have reoccurring dreams that I am back in school and I can’t remember my locker combination.
12. My favorite candy bar is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
13. My favorite candy is Trolli Strawberry Puffs.
14. I love quiet nights at home.
15. But I also love a night on the town!
16. One of my favorite moments is when Olivia tells me “I just love you mommy!”
17. I covet my wedding ring.
18. I took dance for 10 years.
19. I also used to be a dance teacher.
20. I only wear platforms or heels. (unless exercising)
21. I love Mexican food.
22. I love getting texts from my husband.
23. I hate spiders!!
24. I have to put lotion on, all over, every time after I shower.
25. I have sensitive skin.
26. I love Disney cartoons.
27. One of my favorite memories is playing in the waves with my husband in Mazatlan.
28. I have naturally curly hair,
29. And I can’t live without my Chi!
30. I love the way bracelets look but hardly ever remember to wear them.
31. I love interior design but I’m horrible at it.
32. I love to read.
33. I can reread my favorite books over and over.
34. My favorite smell is the rain
35. My favorite sound is Liv’s laughter.
36. I prefer the rain to the sun. (weird I know!)
37. My favorite seasons are fall and spring.
38. I was married on my birthday,
39. Which is one week after Lane’s birthday.
40. My little girl is prettier than most little girls! :)
41. My skin is so white and I can’t keep a tan.
42. I love to drive fast,
43. And listen to my music WAY loud,
44. And sing to it at the top of my lungs.
45. I have a way nice camera (Canon XSI),
46. And I have no idea how to use most of the features.
47. I’m famous for playing my current favorite song over and over till I’m sick of it.
48. My favorite dogs are Boxers.
49. I love to cook,
50. but hate deciding what to make.
51. I am an OCD cleaner,
52. Which is weird because I hate cleaning, especially mopping.
53. I have lived in Cache Valley all my life.
54. I am always cold!
55. I am irritated easily,
56. And overwhelmed easily too.
57. I am a closet “The Hills” watcher (so is Lane!)
58. I absolutely love my job!
59. I get lots of headaches that only Excedrin Migraine can help.
60. I can strike up a conversation with anyone.
61. I can’t live without my DVR.
62. I love to watch the Discovery Channel, History Channel and Animal Planet.
63. I love to eat popsicles in bed with my hubby.
64. My favorite flowers are Calla Lilies and Gerber Daisies.
65. I am infallibly and insatiably in love with my husband! 66. I can’t keep plants alive.
67. I love long, hot baths.
68. I talk to my mom on the phone almost every morning.
69. My nickname when I was little was Goozer.
70. I still call my dad for all of my plumbing, electrical and car problems.
71. I am clumsy and ungraceful. Ask Lane about the shower incident!!
72. I can roll my tongue.
73. I always have to have the toilet paper coming from the top. If it is not this way I will switch it so it is.
74. I love digitally restoring old photos.
75. I have become an insomniac.
76. I am short. Only 5’2”.
77. I talk in my sleep.
78. I ashamedly LOVED the movie Twilight.
79. If I find something that I like, I have the need to stock up on it like I’m preparing for the apocalypse.
80. I hardly ever paint my fingernails because by the next day I usually have it all picked off.
81. I always have my toenails painted.
82. I always love a treat or dessert after dinner.
83. My favorite color changes, right now it’s espresso brown but I also love green, lilac and silver. Heck throw the rest of the colors in there too!
84. I love to have someone brush my hair
85. and scratch and rub my back.
86. Sometimes I use vaseline on my face as moisturizer if it’s really dry, and it works great!
87. I love girl talk!!
88. I always have to have a treat when I go to the movie.
89. I still can’t give up my old ballet shoes and skirts.
90. When Liv dresses up like a ballerina, I secretly want to dress up too!
91. I still have all my old prom dresses.
92. I love Kool Aid even though its just sugar water!
93. I am a horrible procrastinator,
94. but I accomplish great things under pressure.
95. I think all food taste better when someone else makes it.
96. I could live on the beaches of Mexico
97. I hope one day to tour Europe.
98. I love to take naps.
99. I love Pink Star jambas.
100. All you need is love.

I tag Amy, Cori, Beanna, Katie, Brittany and Lindsay....

4 comments:

BreAna said...

I love your list. It is funny if I were to make a list like that my lest would almost look exactly the same. lol.

The Buttars said...

Wow, I know a lot about you now. I think you should dress up as a ballerina and post that on your blog. Long live Jamba!

Heather Coon said...

That is alot of random stuff. Hey guys hope your enjoying life out there. My mom says hi....Coon

keri said...

love your blog gina...we have a few things in common, like the way the shirts hang on hangers, folded towels and i have to sleep on the side of the bed 'closest' to the door. but unfortunetly mike's 'side' of the bed is closest...yep he won that one!!! your a cutie and olivia is beautiful!!
smiles
my blog is keri-dee.blogspot