How long did you date? We dated 9 months before we were engaged and then we had a 3 month engagement!
Who eats more? I am going to have to say me! :-) I am going to have to start force feeding that boy!
Who said "I love you" first? That would be me too, but Lane wasn’t far behind!
Who is taller? Lane…he is almost a foot taller than me!
Who sings better? I have to be honest here and say that Lane wins that prize! I love to sing but I’m not very good at it! That doesn’t stop me though. Oh and Lane is an avid shower singer!!
Who is smarter? I would say we are both equally smart-just in different areas.
Who does the laundry? ME, Me, me - Lane has tried, but it's better if I just do it!
Who pays the bills? We both do! We are still trying to figure out a good system for the monthly finances!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the end of the bed...... Lane sleeps on the right side for now. I just like to sleep on whatever side of the bed is furthest from the door!
Who mows the lawn? Neither of us right now, but if we had to Lane would definitely be the lawn mower!
Who cooks dinner? That would be me, I really enjoy cooking (most of the time). I just hate deciding WHAT to cook!
Who drives? Lane usually does. He hates my driving! He is so unadventurous! Ha ha!!
Who is more stubborn? Oh, me definitely!! And I’m not ashamed to admit it!!
When was your first Kiss? On our first REAL date. On my doorstep.
Who proposed? Lane did. And he made it very sweet and memorable!
Who is more sensitive? I am more sensitive for sure, but Lane does have a very sweet sensitive side to him.
Who wears the pants? Lane makes most of the decisions for our family…..but if he makes the wrong one I change it for him!! Ha ha!!




1 comment:
Hey Gina!
You are so cute! I love reading your blog!
How are you guys feeling? Wisdom teeth are miserable!
I hope all is well with you guys!
♥
Post a Comment