Monday, March 30, 2009

~ Monsters, Aliens and Anniversarys ~

Friday Olivia and I went to her first movie at the movie theatre! We saw Monsters VS. Aliens. (Hmm...I'm going to have to say I've seen better.) No matter though, we were happy eating tons of popcorn and candy! She even sat through the whole movie which really surprised me! (I prepared for the worst!) But we had tons of fun!! I can't wait to take her to see more!

Yummy candy! And yes, that's a purse full of kitty's! We couldn't leave them behind!


Ohhh...together time!

That night was Lane and I's 6 month anniversary! We sat down to discuss where to go to eat, both of us not wanting to say where we really wanted to go, which was Costa Vida. We were both expecting the other would want to go to a "nicer" restaurant to celebrate. After much discussion and ruling out restaurants we both broke down and admitted that we really just wanted to eat at our favorite place! And to make things even better we had a full Costa Vida card which meant we got to eat for free (we shared a salad) drink too! Couldn't have been more romantic! Ha ha! We loved it and had tons of fun together! We don't need no fancy restaurant to have fun and celebrate our Anniversary!!

Celebrating at Costa Vida!

Free dinner baby!!

1 comment:

BreAna said...

I love eating for free, makes the meal taste so much better. lol.