Sunday, March 22, 2009

~ A Very Merry Unbirthday and More ~

Lane hates making a big deal of his birthday, therefore I love making a HUGE deal of it so Friday we celebrated his 1/2 birthday! Liv and I surprised him at work with balloons, a present and cupcakes for everyone! Lane was definitely surprised!He's never even heard of 1/2 birthdays before! For awhile I even had everyone believing it really was his birthday. He set them straight by producing his license just before everyone started singing Happy Birthday to him! He still wants to kill me!

Happy 1/2 Birthday!!

That night my sister and I went to the midnight release of Twilight, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!! (Well maybe a little! Ha ha!) I really didn't think too many people would be there but it was seriously crowded! You had to get a ticket and then stand in line to receive the director's cut! But I got my copy baby! And Lane and I cuddled up and watched it Saturday night. Ah...the Twilight insanity is back!

Not the director's cut I know, but we held on to these while in line just in case!

Yesterday we kept promising Liv we'd take her to the park without checking the weather report for today. So even though we woke up and it was a cloudy day we couldn't bear to break our promise to her so we packed up a picnic and some blankets and dressed all warm and went to the park anyway! By the time we got there it was raining (at least it wasn't crowded)! We had our picnic at the top of the covered slide and ate with blankets around us and then ventured out to play in the rain! It was actually really fun!! And cold!!



Someday Spring will come!!

1 comment:

BreAna said...

I love the half birthday idea. Lincoln isn't a fan of birthdays either. Oh my heck I can't even tell you how much I love twilight. I have now watched our copy saturday night and sunday. Gotta love Edward!