Sunday, April 5, 2009

~ It's True! ~

Ha ha! It's all true! Everything in Lane's last post is all true! I'm a freak when it comes to the laundry! It's just better if I do it! Ha ha! What he forgot to mention was that is just the beginning of a long list of my O.C.D.'s that he's had to adjust to! You can read more about some in my 100 Random Things post. Or maybe you'll get lucky and my new blogging husband will post more about them in later posts! Ha ha! I'm proud of you for learning honey!!

As he mentioned before, I posted a video of him doing his impression of the "Mr. Bean Dance" in a post long ago. I told him our readers were going to be confused about it cuz I had taken the post off because he was so embarrassed about it. So just so our readers don't get confused and wonder about this elusive video I am going to repost it. Better watch it while you have the chance cuz I've no idea how long he'll let it remain on our blog!!

3 comments:

Blakely said...

I love the video of Lane's dance! D.J. and I were laughing so hard! He's a good dancer!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!! I was good friends with Lane in high school and I CANNOT stop laughing at this video!! Perfect!!

Amy (Smart) Ernstrom

BreAna said...

oh, i miss going dancing with lane, it was always a good time. lol