Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~ Short and Sweet ~

So I'm lacking in the blogging area lately. Before I can blog about last weekend I have to do a short and sweet blog about the weekend of Easter that I haven't got around to yet.

The Friday before Easter me and some girlfriends took our lil ones to Baby Animal's Day. I don't have much that's nice to say about the experience, it was mostly filled with long lines to stand in to hold baby animals that we could hold at our local IFA store. Which is exactly what I think we'll do next year and bag the whole Baby Animal Day. But here are some cute pics from the day.




Then Saturday morning my friend Amy and I took the Concealed Weapons Course! Now we are "BAD A" and maneuver like Max Payne. Okay, not really, but we are a heck of a lot better at loading and handling guns! It was just something that I had been feeling like I needed to do and had been wanting to accomplish. Lane already has his concealed weapons permit and I feel a lot better knowing that we've both had the training.


So Max Payne looking!!

2 comments:

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Cute pics! We went to baby animal days on friday too--before it got too crazy but I agree, IFA works for us! :)
You look SO dangerous with your gun! haha! jk! I took that class with my brother when I was 8 months prego! Yea, I got a lot of stares with my huge belly! haha!
♥ ya! Miss ya!

Heather Coon said...

I wish we were in Logan to have been able to take HOlly to baby animal days. She would have loved it! Looks like Olivia did! Hey and i'm with you on teaming up on the boys...they have no idea what their up against! Hope you guys are good...miss ya!