Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you great moms out there! My mother's Day started with my exuberant 3 yr old repeatedly opening my shower curtain to tell me she had a surprise for me. When I got downstairs I was given a gift bag that she immediately threw the tissue paper out of and presented me the cutest bird house that she had painted "all by herself" in my "favorite colors". She told me in detail about all of the embellishments she put on it and why she chose them. Then she pulled out a card, Roxy flip-flops and a Hurley shirt!! Love, love, loved it all!!


Being a mom is the greatest blessing any of us can be bestowed with! It is the hardest yet BEST BESTEST job there is!! I am grateful EVERYDAY for the GIFT of being a mom to this BEAUTIFUL little girl....


Thank you to my sweet husband for treating me like a queen today (but honestly he treats me that way everyday). So thank you more for being a great man EVERYDAY!! I was also lucky enough to get to spend some great time with MY MOM today. She had some health scares recently but thankfully everything has come back OKAY!! I don't know what I'd do without her strength and presence in my life!

I hope all you moms got rewarded for the impeccable job you do day to day with your children!! Cuz you deserve it!!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


2 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your little Olivia is so cute! Sounds like you had a woderful day!

Logan & Lora Schenk said...

You are such a cute little mom Gina! Olivia is very lucky to have such a great mom! Happy mothers day! love ya!