Last Friday Olivia had her first dentist appointment. She was so excited to go all week! Mostly because I told her it was kind of like going to the doctor's office which she of course loves because it's where mommy works and when she's there she pretty much rules the roost! She will even go as far as to fake a cough to go! "Cough, cough. Mommy, I'm sick! I think I need to to go to the doctor!" It doesn't help that everyone there treats her like a princess and she knows where the treat drawer is!! But I'm not complaining. I'd rather have her love it there than fear and loathe it like lots of other children do! Anyway she did so good throughout the whole process. She sat very still for her x-rays and did great while they cleaned her teeth. Aannndddd....TA DA no cavities!! YAY!!




Goodies from the Dentist!
Then later that day we went to 1st Dam and fed the fattest, most spoiled, overfed ducks on the planet!! We even threw in some meager sand castle making!!

Heerrreeee...ducky duckies!!
4 comments:
Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!
wow, she is getting so big. i cant beleive it. what a cutie gina. you have done well. cant wait to see what the others look like, hint hint!! just kidding...love ya girl..see ya soon!!
What a cutie! Good job Liv! And Gina, I am so jealous! I cant believe you won! That never happens to me! So good for you! lol Congrats!!
Great Job Liv on no cavities! So cute! You guys are the cutest lil family! I agree with Amanda...you'd be an even cuter family of 4! (Or 5 if you have our luck!) haha! ♥
Post a Comment