Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day!!

For Mother's Day my sweet husband got me this new edition to our family!!

Before we had this camera


And it worked okay but it only had 5.1 megapixels and it always seemed that our pictures turned out blurry. Every time I'd use it I'd tell Lane, "We need to get a new camera". And he was all for it but I never could bring myself to buy a new one cuz we already had a perfectly good Canon XSI but it was just to bulkey to carry around sometimes! But this camera has it all 14.1 megapixels, great zoom, HD video. And best of all, it's a gift, so it's guilt free!! He also got me some beautifully colorful daisies cuz he knows I love flowers!! Thanks honey!! Olivia also gave me the cutest gift of bath salts that she had made herself for me!! I am so blessed to be that little angel's mommy!!

My brother also got married that weekend. It was great to be around family all day and get to spend some time with everyone! Congratulations Rob and Jen!!


1 comment:

Heather Coon said...

I want a new camera!!

To answer your question about my blog layout, I just went into the 'new template designer' under the design section where you change everything around. There are a lot of new things on there you can do. I can't tell you exactly how I got what I have on my blog, but it was just in there somewhere, they have a lot of cute stuff. If that all makes sense...

Hope you guys are doing well! We'll see you soon