Saturday, October 2, 2010

I know, I know! A post is long overdue! It was a fantastic summer! We did lots of fun activities, here's a quick run down of our summer fun.

Lane took Olivia to a Daddy-Daughter Princess Tea!! She got to meet her favorite princess Jasmine!









My favorite this year was our trip to Lagoon with my friend Amy her sister in law and their kids!! I had so much fun and so did Olivia! This is definitely something I'd like to make into a yearly trip!!






A match in the making!!



We celebrated Brek's (Lane's little sister) 13th Birthday!!




Holly, Brek, Olivia, Lane and I went hiking in Wyoming up to Intermittent Springs! It was a beautiful hike!!





We made a couple of trips to the good old Willow Park Zoo to feed the fish and see the ducks and monkeys...since that about sums up the animals there!!


At the end of August Lane and I took a little vacation with our friends, Jake and Melissa, to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone! It was so fun! We always have a ton of fun with those two!

Bar J Wranglers

Cowboys in Yellowstone!!



Tram ride in Teton Village


Top of the tram ride! It was so foggy and cold!!





I thought this was so cute. Lane fell asleep on the couch and he could only lay on half of it because Olivia has toys covering the other half. She wanted to lay down and instead of cleaning off the couch she just snuggled up to Lane on his side.


September 6th was my mom's birthday. The family met at her house for dinner and her husband Mike took the girls for a tractor ride. These pictures crack me up!! The kid's faces are hilarious!! Happy Birthday Mom!!




Lane's mom Holly, Lane and I all went to Salt Lake to visit Temple Square and tour Brigham Young's house.





Last night was girl's night out! Amy, Melissa and I met for dinner at Cafe Sabor for dinner and after we did some shopping! We ended up at Down East and started going through the embroidered children's things and we ended up laughing so hard at some of the names embroidered. Check out some of the names below!!


So there it is my short and sweet catchup! Hope everyone is doing well!!

3 comments:

BreAna said...

So good to hear about you guys. I miss you guys. I am so glad things are going so wonderfully. Lane is such a great little dad, I love it. Keep in touch and tell lane HI for me.

Heather Coon said...

We miss doing all that hiking stuff with you guys. Zions was fun! Hopefully we can get together soon, we'll be there next week!

Quast Family said...

YAY you did post!! it was so so so good to see u today. miss u tons!! take care and see you soon :)