Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Day of School

Olivia started Kindergarten this year! She goes to a Charter School and has to wear a uniform which is frustrating to a flamboyant little princess dresser (Olivia, not me! Ha! Ha!) But she is getting more used to it even though we still have a hard time getting her to wear anything other than dresses or skirts. I'm not going to lie, I was not, at all happy for her to be grown up enough to go to school!! But I got to attend the first day of class with her so that helped me out some.


And this is how worn out school has made Olivia. Up until now, she would stay awake in her bedroom even though we had put her to bed till sometimes 10:30 at night. But since starting school, she is out like a light by 9!! And sometimes will even take a nap which she hasn't done for years!!

These are the head shot pictures that Gwen, Olivia's Music Theatre instructor took for their performance. I thought they were cute and wanted to get them posted.





1 comment:

Heather Coon said...

She is sooo cute GIna and is getting so big!! KInddergarten already? Holly will be right behind her next year! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever! Hope you are all doing well... Miss you!