
Honestly this little guy brings a lot of happiness to our home. He lets Olivia maul him and carry him all over the house. She plays with him just as if he's another little kid and most of the time I think he enjoys it just as much!! Except for maybe these days.....
...when she dresses Tank up in her doll's clothes. But let's be honest, I find quite a bit of joy myself dressing this little guy up in sweaters and we even got him these cute pajamas!! Cracks us up every time we put them on him!!

I always thought myself to be a "big dog" kind of person. Having had Boxers in the past (the best boxers) I never thought I'd own a little "rat dog". But I knew that Olivia would love to have an animal that she could carry around. I was so apprehensive about getting a dog because we had just built a new house and we weren't sure if a dog would reek havoc, but Olivia had been begging for an animal for some time and it seemed as good a time as any. After having Tank for only a couple of days, we had all fallen in love with him! He has the funniest personality and he's always doing crazy things, making us all laugh. He reminds us of a cat because he's always crawling on the back of the couch and will sit in the windowsill so we call him our little Kitty Kitty. I'd forgotten how GREAT it was to have an animal companion!!
My sweet friend Lisa has been going through some sad times with three of her dogs that she has had forever. One past away recently and the other two have had some cancer scares, but things are hopefully looking up for her cute Millie and Sadie. I hope these pictures of Tank will make her smile!!




1 comment:
Gina...I just saw this post! This is the sweetest post ever! What a cute dog! I love the one of him and Olivia in the window...Treasure every second with him! I miss my babies so much! My sweet Daisy is all we have left and she is so lonely! I can't thank you enough for making my day with this beautiful post! Love you sooo much!
Post a Comment